Thursday, November 23, 2006

Goodbye sunshine

So, it's that time of the year again, in the northern part of Norway we have a couple of months without sun each winter. We have just entered into them and it sucks bigtime, I like sun, eternal dusk and darkness can be very depressing and it messes up my already dodgy sleepingpatterns.
Otherwise I'm pretty happy, still going strong with my darling Lawyerboy, started playing poker again(texas hold'em, the cocaine of cardgames...), loving it bigtime, work is going fine, nothing new under the perpetually dark skies. My twentyfifth birthday is creeping up on me, and I've made plans already, plans involving tequila and headonism, and a sweet alcoholinduced fog covering the memory of my age, swell. Playing lot's of chess theese days to, and I'm getting better, lawyerboy is a pretty decent player but I have become a serious challange for his skills lately(I'm winning quite a few games in fact, fun...). So what to write about, well, I've got a few plans, I'm writing a rewiew of "Borat" and "The Departed", I have a halfway done column about dreams, and some funnier stuff I have barely started on, so keep dropping bye. I also know it's been a while, I have been cut of from the web for a while, and been a little lazy;)

Miramuffin says: Go out and be naughty boys and girls, have some fun, do something diffrent, and listen to some rock and roll while you are at it. Remember, we're the future of the world, so grab onto you're place in it and push the envelope, you deserve fun, so go get some of it;)
Life is loving it, so get to it folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home