Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm back...

So another wednesday is slowly giving in, a day I have wasted huge parts of blogjumping(reading blogs and jumping to new ones throug linkage) while drinking an unsound amount of tea. I have moved to a new appartment and apparently a couch and a coffeetable is not an ideal workstation so my back is absolutly killing me, and I strongly assume this post will be my last performance infront of the computer today. But still, at least I have read the full transcript of Bush'es speach, gotten nervously updated (beeing to plugged into the state of the world more than a little unnerving...) on the world news, and picked up a lot of movieoriented gossip(So pointless, so sothing, so...numming? Hmmm, well, I feel better at least). And I have been playing some online poker, fun fun fun. I need to get out for air, right now.... Well, what's another hour, I'm meeting a friend for coffee and maybe some wine in the city tonight, it will no doubt do me good, earlier I actually considered waching "Dude where's my car?" sober and by my lonesome, that's a little to close to the "silent cry for help" category for my comfort...
I have been a bad girl and slacked off my beloved blog lately, I promise to improve, it's that whole boyfriend thingy, combined with stress and annoyence connected to moving(hate it, hate it, hate it soooo much, next time I'm moving to a cave and never ever leaving again... Now if I could only find a caven within my pricerange...), and the fack tha my holidayvacation kind off bled into January... Well, enough excuses, I'm back, and I will be blogging pretty regulary from now on. About life, the universe, and everything. (I might not tell you 42 is the answer though, that takes a writer far superior to me. ) Didn't get that last one? Read my earlier post on bookrecomandations.

Miramuffin says: Happy newyears folks, better late than never. Hope you have had a smashing holiday and that noone is to depressed about that whole "back to work and normalcythingy", it will pass eventually, usually around the start of next holiday.
Have fun, love life, and get yourself some laughs. Now go frolic in the snow will you;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home